Who doesn’t drink coffee?! I am someone who definitely needs it to get me moving in the morning. The best part about being such a big fan of coffee is COOKING with it. Depending on which kind of coffee you wish to use, you get this rich flavor with your steaks. It quickly became my favorite marinade to make. Plus, IT’S SO EASY. I use Don Francisco’s Breakfast Blend coffee (steaks taste sweeter). You can purchase at SaveMart for $6.99. I have also used Folgers, and an Espresso Roast which was phenomenal as well.
Coffee Steak Marinade
- 1 tbsp fresh minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Coffee Grounds
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Mix Olive Oil, Worcestershire, Dijon Mustard, and Minced Garlic together.
- Mix dry ingredients together in separate bowl. Stir well to combine thoroughly.
- Add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients and stir well.
- In a large zip lock bag place your steaks first, then add in the marinade.
- Let sit for 2 hours, then throw the steaks on the grill!