Cajun Seafood Boil
* 2 lbs Jumbo Shrimp
* 4 King Crab Legs
* 5 Ears fresh Corn, shucked and cut into 3″ pieces
* 1 Large Red Onion, quartered
* 4 Red Potatoes, halved
* 1/4 cup Old Bay seasoning
* 1 tbsp Salt
* 12 oz Beer (I used Corona Light)
* 8 cups Water
1. In a very large pot, bring water, beer, Old Bay, and salt to a boil.
2. Stir in the potatoes and onions to the pot and cook for 8 minutes.
3. Add the corn and crab legs. Cook for 8 more minutes.
4. Add the shrimp. Stir well and cook for 4 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat. Drain cooking liquid. Serve!
6. Season with more Old Bay if needed.
Once it is ready to serve you can put your Seafood Boil in whatever you like. I use a large cast iron skillet. I place it on a trivet in the center of the table. Then, I provide everyone with plates. It really gives it that Southern feel. When you go to a Cajun restaurant, they usually serve by the platter, and everyone shares. It’s a great, fun idea for at home too!