In Episode 513 of The Walking Dead, Carol continues to play “Suzy Homemaker” for the Alexandrians. That is, until one resident catches Carol stealing guns. Soon that little guy has a big decision to make: meet a grisly end or eat more cookies.
She continued to make cookies to boost moral in Alexandria. The always-resourceful Carol used what she had available on the shelf. I took two of my favorite things and fused them into Carol’s Cookies. These are random ingredients you might already have at home that make awesome, unique cookies!
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 tbsp cane sugar, white granulated
- 2 eggs
- 2 boxes Jiffy Cornbread Muffin mix
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter, cream cheese, sugar, and brown sugar. Add eggs one at a time until blended. Combine muffin mix with the butter mixture and mix well.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and blueberries.
- Chill for at least one hour (freezer).
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes or until just turning brown around the edges.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 1-2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack until completely cooled.