- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 bundle of fresh basil, remove stems
- 1 small jar of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 pint of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of red wine (I used a red blend)
- 8 oz package of Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
- 1 package of Vermicelli noodles
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning
1. In a large skillet add your olive oil. Season the chicken with the Italian seasoning, then salt and pepper to taste. Cook the chicken until done. Remove from the pan and set aside. Reserve the juice in the skillet for your sauce.
2. In a large pot, cook your pasta according to package instructions.
3. Meanwhile, add your garlic to the skillet. Cook over medium low heat until fragrant. About 3 minutes. Add in your wine and let it reduce by half(About 2 minutes). Stir and scrape the bits from the bottom of your skillet. Add in your heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes. Stir until cheese melts. Do not let it burn. If the sauce starts sticking, turn your heat down to low.
4. Return chicken to the skillet and add in your basil. Cover and let the heat steam your basil. I let mine sit for about 5 minutes.
5. You can add more salt, pepper, or Italian seasoning if you wish.