- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp cayenne powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
1. Combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
2. Lay out all four chops. Spread mix evenly on each chop. Flip them, and do the same on the other side.
3. Heat olive oil on high, in a large skillet. Once the skillet is hot, turn it down to medium-high heat.
4. Cook pork chops for 5 minutes on each side.
5. Remove skillet from heat. Using a meat thermometer, ensure they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees.