- 1 cup of softened butter
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 2 oz. blue cheese
1. Place softened butter in stand mixer on medium speed for 3-5 mins. Until fluffy.
2. Add in all ingredients. Stir on a low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from mixer, and place onto Saran Wrap. Roll the butter mixture into a log. Place in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
4. When your steaks are done, place a slice of the compound butter on top of the steak and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Caramelized onions are what I make to put on top of the butter! See my next blog post for that recipe! 🍴