- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 apple, core and slice
- 1 peach, sliced
- 2 waffles (store bought or you can make your own)
- Maple syrup
1. In a skillet on medium heat, add your butter. Once butter melts, add in the brown sugar.
2. Add peaches and apples to the skillet. Sprinkle with your cinnamon. Cook fruit about two minutes on each side. Just until it’s soft, but not beginning to break down completely.
3. Meanwhile make/toast your waffles.
4. Remove fruit from heat. Spread your waffles with a little butter if desired. Then top with your fruit and drizzle syrup.