• 14 tablespoons unsalted Butter, softened
• 1 cup granulated Sugar
• ½ cup light Brown Sugar
• 2 Eggs
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
• 1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
• 1/2 cup melted Peanut Butter
• 1/2 tsp Salt
• 1 cup White Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 and line a few trays with baking paper or spray with non-stick spray.
2. In a metal bowl, place the butter inside the bowl and place in the preheating oven.
3. Leave it just for a few minutes, until the butter starts to melt around the outside (approx 1/2 of the butter melted). Take out of oven to cool.
4. Once the butter has cooled, add both sugars and beat with a mixer until light and fluffy.
5. Add the vanilla, eggs, and peanut butter, beating between each addition just until mixed.
6. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat on a low speed, just until combined.
7. Fold in the white chocolate chips and mix well.
8. Use an ice cream or cookie scoop (1/4 cup for large, 1.5 tablespoons for medium) and place dough onto the tray.
9. Bake one tray of cookies at a time, for 10-12 minutes for large, 8-9 for small. Don’t over-bake and allow to cool on wire rack.
10. Makes 1 dozen large or 2 dozen small cookies.