This was an amazing dinner for two! Jalapeño Poppers are my favorite appetizer. Putting it over Chicken?! Amazing.
2 boneless chicken breasts
8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
2 jalapeños cut into strips
2 pieces of bacon, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a small lightly greased casserole dish layout your chicken breasts. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Spread your softened cream cheese over the top of your chicken.
4. Place your sliced jalapeños over top of the cream cheese.
5. Sprinkle half of your shredded cheddar cheese over top of the jalapeños.
6. Place into the oven for 30 mins.
7. Pull dish from the oven and add the rest of your shredded cheese and bacon bits. Cover with foil and place back into the oven for 10 more mins.
Enjoy! I served this with roasted potatoes.