CHICKEN CARBONARA RECIPE
• 5 strips bacon cooked and diced.
• 2 Chicken breasts -Grilled
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• 2 tbsp of Butter
• 3 cloves Garlic Fresh minced
• 3/4 Cup milk
• 1/4 Cup Heavy cream
• 1 cup Chicken broth
• 3 T flour
• 3/4 c Parmesan Shavings
• 1 can of Petite Sweet Peas (optional)
• 1 small box bowtie pasta
1. Cook 5 strips of bacon and set aside
2. Cook 2 chicken breasts in 2 tbsp. butter with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Set aside while you work on the sauce.
4. Cook up your bowtie noodles so they will be ready when the sauce is ready.
5. Heat up the petite sweet peas.
1. Sauté 3 cloves Garlic freshly minced.
2. Add Milk, heavy cream, chicken broth and Flour to the pan with the garlic and whisk until smooth.
3. Cook on low heat until it thickens.
4. Add in Parmesan shavings. If the sauce gets too thick, add a little more chicken broth.
5. Add the drained bowtie pasta.
6. Toss to cover the noodles completely.
7. Add more salt and pepper to taste preference.
8. Cut up the chicken breasts and dice up the bacon and mix them together
9. Add in the chicken, bacon, and warmed petite sweet peas to the sauce.
10. Toss until all is covered in the sauce and serve hot.
**If you want a thicker creamy sauce, you can use 1 cup heavy cream instead of part cream and part milk.
**In this photo I added half an onion, mushrooms, and sun-dried tomatoes! Yum!