- 1 bundle of pasta (spaghetti or linguine)
- 1 cup of Ricotta
- 1 cup of plain Greek Yogurt
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp of lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 bundle of basil, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp of freshly minced garlic
- 1 cup of reserved pasta water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of ground thyme
- salt/pepper to taste
- Boil water and cook pasta according to package directions. Be sure to reserve one cup of the pasta water for the sauce.
- In a separate bowl mix together the ricotta, yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, basil, garlic, olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Once your pasta is cooked, add your cup of pasta water.
- Using tongs, pull the cooked pasta from your pot, and place them in the sauce. Toss the pasta until covered.
- Optional: Top with grated parmesan for added flavor and serve hot with garlic bread.