- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can, cream of chicken
- 1/4 cup green onion, diced
- 1 pkg of cream cheese (8 oz)
- 4-Cheese Mexican blend, shredded
- 3 cups of crumbled Doritos
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the corn, cream of chicken, softened cream cheese, green onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and shredded chicken in a large bowl.
- Spray a 9×12 casserole dish and then transfer the contents of the bowl into the dish.
- Spread the mixture as evenly as possible. Then sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top (to taste).
- Place the casserole in the oven for 15 mins.
- Remove the casserole, and very carefully crumble the Doritos over the top. Add a little more shredded cheese on top of the Doritos.
- Place back in the oven for 3-5 mins, or until the cheese on top has melted.